Terms and Conditions
CWE.CA provides CWE.CA web site including CWE.CA Home Page and other CWE.CA content (collectively, the " CWE.CA Site") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE CWE.CA SITE. BY ACCESSING CWE.CA SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE CWE.CA SITE.
By accessing CWE.CA Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
1. Rules. While visiting CWE.CA, you may not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use CWE.CA Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying CWE.CA Site or the Internet;
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through CWE.CA Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
2. Linked Sites. Any sites to which CWE.CA provides links are operated by independent parties and are not under the control of CWE.CA.
3. Independent Parties. CWE.CA and linked web sites are independent parties. There is no agency, employee or partnership relationship of one to the other or among any of them and they have no authority to bind another of the parties. Any reference describing CWE.CA and any linked site as "partners" is colloquial only and does not represent the legal relationship between them, which is one of independent contractors.
4. Monitoring. CWE.CA has no obligation to monitor CWE.CA Site. However, you agree that CWE.CA has the right to monitor CWE.CA Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate CWE.CA Site properly, or to protect itself or its users in accordance with CWE.CA 's Privacy Statement. CWE.CA will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. CWE.CA reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. CWE.CA does not hire moderators to monitor the web site. All moderators for CWE.CA are volunteers and CWE.CA is not responsible for their actions.
5. Privacy. For information on how identifiable information is collected, used and disclosed by CWE.CA, please read our Privacy Statement.
6. No Warranty. CWE.CA assesses the products and services offered by CWE.CA and believes that these products and services are appropriate and valuable to CWE.CA customers. CWE.CA does not, however, guarantee any products or services provided by CWE.CA. Pricing contained on the site is subject to change without notice.
7. Limitation of Liability. CWE.CA, including its affiliates, related companies and suppliers, take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on CWE.CA Site. Further, CWE.CA makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on CWE.CA Site for any purpose. All such documents, related graphics, product and services are provided "as is" and without warranties or conditions of any kind. In no event shall CWE.CA be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, products or services available on or through CWE.CA site.
8. Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with CWE.CA Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of CWE.CA in operating CWE.CA Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the CWE.CA Site.
9. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CWE.CA and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of CWE.CA Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on CWE.CA Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
10. Intellectual Property. All CWE.CA elements (the "Elements") such as, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the texts, articles, documents, worksheets, programs, photos, illustrations, images, videos and audio materials, are the property of CWE.CA and are subject to licenses or agreements allowing their broadcast through the site. No site Element may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted or sent, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of CWE.CA or the copyright holder. You are allowed to post or download the site Elements, but solely for non-commercial purposes and for personal use, provided you do not change these Elements and maintain all their intellectual property notices. The trademarks and logos used or posted on CWE.CA are trademarks which were registered or not by CWE.CA or third parties. Nothing in CWE.CA may be interpreted as allowing, directly or indirectly, the use of a trademark reproduced on CWE.CA without the prior written approval of the owner of such trademark.
11. Territory. CWE.CA Site originates in Canada.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between CWE.CA and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. CWE.CA's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement were determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that this agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.